Friday, March 13, 2009

Lets start out...

Hi,
  Myself, Umakant Patil. I have been working in Javascript and PHP since 3 years. From the day i started i faced lots of problems. Always used to seek /search answers over internet. But it was really a difficult job to go and find from variuos site.

  Overall i will love to post the question / problems over here with answers for my readers. A complete set problems and solutions for both Javascript and PHP, which may help you while writing code. Remember i wil not teach PHP or Javascript. Its just part of help for PHP and Javascript.

  If you have or face any problem then you may email me at umakantpatil4[at]gmail[dot]com, or reply here the problem. I will try out my bets and answer the question on same blog as soon as possible for you. Hope you love work which i post here.

  Remember that if my blog helped you in solving problem do reply here so i can know that my blog is really helping you out so i can post more as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment